Compliance with UK company law can be a headache for those not familiar with the rules. If you get it wrong there are automatic penalties (which increase, the longer the default goes on) or the possibility that the company will be dissolved by the Registrar of Companies, who may assume it is no longer needed. Most business owners want to be running their business and not worrying about falling foul of complicated rules and regulations.
We can take the worry out of statutory compliance for you with our comprehensive service. An annual fee covers all of the regular filings and statutory requirements. We will remind you to file your accounts in good time and submit all of the documents for you. We can provide you with a registered office and handle all of your incoming mail. Our experienced team will not bother you with the junk but will make sure you receive important documents promptly by scanning them and emailing them to you.
We can provide a service address for company directors, so that their residential address need not appear on the public record.
We will register your company for the PROOF service, which provides protection from company identity theft.
This service is suitable for companies of any size which do not require board or committee meeting support.
Our statutory service includes:
- Preparing and filing the annual return.
- Preparing and filing other returns at Companies House as required.
- Board meeting or directors’ written resolution to approve the accounts.
- Reminders to file accounts and submission of accounts (provided by client) to Companies House. Dormant company accounts can be provided by us.
- Preparation of AGM documents (notice of meeting, proxy form, minutes) and filing any necessary resolutions at Companies House.*
- Registration for PROOF service.
- Maintenance of statutory books electronically.
- Provision of registered office.
- Provision of directors’ service address.
- Provision of company secretary (corporate secretary for private limited companies, named individual or corporate secretary for public limited companies)
* Generally required for PLCs only
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.